This Policy does not apply to third-party applications, websites, products, services, or platforms that you may access through our (non) links. We do not own or control these websites, and they have their privacy and data collection policies.
We cannot be held liable for the acts or policies of these third-party websites, and we have no control over their content or privacy practices. The privacy policies of third parties will govern any personal data you supply to these websites.
- As an authorized user, please make use of our application and services.
- Any of our websites that link to this Privacy Statement are worth a look.
- Receive any correspondence from us, such as newsletters, emails, phone calls, or texts
- Personal Data We Collect
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase, we collect personal data as part of your order information.
This Data Includes:
- Account information such as your name, email address, and password
- Payment information such as your billing address, phone number, credit card, debit card or another payment method
Suppose you provide us, or our service providers, with any Personal Data relating to other individuals. In that case, you represent that you have the authority to do so and acknowledge that this Privacy Statement will use it. If you believe that your Personal Data has been provided to us improperly or otherwise exercise your rights relating to your Personal Data, please let us know through an email or by visiting our contact us page.
- Device and Usage Data
When you visit a website, we automatically collect and store information about your visit using browser cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer), or similar technology. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help Feature on most browsers will provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
We also process information when you use our services and products. This information may include:
- IP Address
- Individual Products you view
- Web terms or searches that led you to the site
- Time zone
- Data we Collect from Third Parties
Third parties, such as corporations that subscribe to services, partners, and other sources, may provide us with your personal information. This information is collected by a third party and is subject to the third party’s privacy and data collection practices. We have no control over or involvement in how third parties manage your data. You have the right to check and correct this information as always. If you have any issues concerning your data, you should first contact the relevant third party for more information. If a third party refuses to respect your rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer at (contact information below), and we would be happy to assist you.
- Policy on Cookies
- What exactly are cookies?
A cookie is a tiny file that your browser saves on your device that contains information. The owner of the site, as well as possible partners and third parties in the business, usually have access to the information in this file. This information may be collected in order to improve the site’s functionality and/or your experience.
- Cookies and how we utilize them
We use the following sorts of cookies to provide you with the best possible experience:
- It is necessary. We require some cookies to perform our service as a web application.
- Preference cookies allow us to remember how you like to use our service.
- Some cookies are used to customize content and provide a more personalized experience. For example, the location could be used to provide you with local services and offers.
- To better our service and product, we collect data about the types of people who visit our site.
- To offer you a personalized marketing experience, we share cookies with third-party advertisers and partners.
- We also allow third-party partners to put their cookies on our website.
- Retention & Deletion
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes it was acquired and as long as it is required by law. We shall erase personal data from our systems and make efforts to anonymize it when we no longer need it.
- Your Rights to Your Personal Data
Your rights are subject to local data privacy regulations depending on your geographical location and citizenship. These rights may include:
- Right to Access (PIPEDA, GDPR Article 15, CCPA, LGPD)
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we are processing about you.
- Right to Rectification (PIPEDA, GDPR Article 16, LGPD)
You have the right to rectify incomplete or inaccurate personal data that we process about you.
- Right to be Forgotten (Right to erasure) (GDPR Article 17, CCPA, LGPD)
You have the right to request that we delete personal data that we process about you, except we are not obliged to do so if we need to retain such data to comply with a legal obligation or establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- Right to Restriction of Processing (GDPR Article 18, LGPD)
You have the right to request that we limit our processing of your data. if you believe the information is inaccurate, our processing is unlawful, or we no longer need the data for a specific purpose, unless we cannot delete the data due to a legal or other obligation, or you do not want us to delete it.
- Right to Portability (PIPEDA, GDPR Article 20, LGPD)
You have the right to obtain personal data we hold about you in a structured, electronic format and to transmit such data to another data controller, where this is
- Personal data that you have provided to us.
- If we are processing that data based on your consent or to perform a contract with you or the third party that subscribes to services.
- Right to Objection (GDPR Article 21, LGPD)
Where the legal justification for our processing of your data is our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to such processing on grounds relating to your particular situation. We will abide by your request unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests and rights or if we need to continue to process the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.
- Right Not to Be Discriminated (CCPA)
You have the right not to be denied service or have an altered experience based on having executed any of your CCPA rights.
- Withdrawing Consent
If you have consented to our processing of your data, you have the right to withdraw your consent, free of charge, such as when you wish to unsubscribe from marketing messages that you receive from us. If you want to withdraw your consent, please contact us using the information found at the bottom of this page.
- How to Exercise Your Rights
You can request to exercise any of these rights about your data by sending the request to our privacy team using the form below.
We may require you to prove your identity for your privacy and security before providing the requested information at our discretion.
If you have a complaint about this Policy or any element of your personal information that we hold then please visit our Contact us page. If you are not satisfied, then you have the right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection authority.